In order for a dog to stay with us for boarding or daycare, we require the following:
1. Proof of current Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccinations.
2. All dogs must be spayed or neutered by 6 months old.
3. All dogs must be wearing quick release or "snap on" collar with a current county rabies tag license attached. The license is required by Hillsborough County Ordinance.
4. We require that all dogs pass a Temperament Test. This evaluation is a minimum of 2 hours of observation and interaction with our staff and other dogs to determine if the dog is suitable in our open play environment. A dog will not pass our Temperament Test due to behaviors such as: climbing or jumping fences, and any aggressive behavior toward other dogs or staff. The Temperament Test is $25 and includes a day of daycare. By appointment only.
5. Completed Registration form and signed Waiver form. These forms are available to download from this website, or paperwork can be completed in our office.